Duplicates and copy cats

-----Message d'origine-----
De : The Jackal <tradejacker@xxxxxxxxx>
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 22 juin 1999 21:57
Objet : Re: truth is the greater imperative

>no, your comments were directed at one you suspected of being mark
>brown. your hatred of mark brown has fueled your comments, nothing
>else. my reasons for choosing an anonymous e-mailer are self-evident in
>light of your repeated vitriolic verbal attacks and future possible
>sabotage attempts (by you or others, it doesn't matter) to my computer
>network. i heartly recommend the same to others, plus a good firewall
><g>
>
>TJ
>
>enough with this unproductive verbal banter; onward and upward, looking
>forward to an open vb platform in traderware
>
>--- Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> My comments were directed more toward the self-serving arrogance and
>> condescension than whether or not anything of value was said.

I also highly suspected TJ to be Mark Brown in disguise, this for months:

Same missing use of capslocks ( i for I), same slang, same 100%  correlation idea with his supposed alias, same ability to change the alias ( TJ, trader jack, The Jackal).

Same style used by MB on the Omega forum under the name SPMark500 (4 years ago and manly responsible of the death of te Omega forum)

MB has some writer talents ans is able to fake the style of one of his aliases for months with a constacy that always surprised me ( this is the case for intelligent psychotic people).

See the archive and  compare the Code , The Savant, MB  styles:
They are very different, even in the typo.
However they were written by the same individual.

I think that you are right again, Ron.

TJ=MB seems to verify in EL, even with single precision

At least you are not alone to think the same...

One whale more to swallow in the same day for the Omega -List:

"Est ce de la gourmandise "?

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com