Re: Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

>I understand the current bar on the right  will indicate the current spread
but the prior bars will be worthless for comparative analysis, won't they?

NO!  I can say no more on this subject right now other than it will amaze
you..   Fill in blank here---is the only person on the list who I have
explained it to in enough detail to do me damage and I have sworn him to
secrecy.   When I finished completely explaining it mr. blank his comment
was That's Ingenious!   So I will take that as a pat on the back..we have
solved this correctly.  I did get another idea for yet another way to do it
and we are considering that as well.

But the bottom line is Yes it will be able to do comparative analysis and
visually look the way you expect it to by lining up on a time axis nuff said
for now.

> A quote screen comparing SP with ES will give the spread a lot easier with
less use of valuable real estate, won't it?

with respect no.  a quote screen can not give a momentum feel as well as a
visual aid can.  mb