RE: Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

Gary Fritz wrote on Tuesday, June 22, 1999 11:54 AM:

> TraderWareX connected to Quote.com produced these Multi Data Tick Bar
> Charts.

Mark, this is a bit different than the way I figured I would
implement multi-data tick charts.

Hmmm.  :-)

Gary

Mark -

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand the value of Multi Data
Tick bar charts as you describe them either.

Using SP (with an average 12 ticks per minute) and ES (with an average 36
plus ticks per minute)  what value will the chart have after the current
bar?  I understand the current bar on the right  will indicate the current
spread but the prior bars will be worthless for comparative analysis, won't
they?  A quote screen comparing SP with ES will give the spread a lot easier
with less use of valuable real estate, won't it?

Jim Gavey