Fwd: CFTC court case decided

>I was just notified the the judge found for the plaintiffs. I understand that
>there will be an editorial tomorrow in the Wall St Journal in addition to a
>story.

This is exceptionally good news for this industry, and for the software
business in general, and for traders, and  for all Americans.  I am pleased
and proud to have been part of the suit.  When you looked carefully at the
CFTC's actions, it was a clear step towards the kind of repressive society
that we definitely do not want to live under... I am very glad that the
Judge agreed, and that the CFTC's case was as weak as it turned out to
be... time for a sign of relief, and  brief, happy celebration.

Ted Hearne