Re: TRUTH from Mark Brown Re: Blather from Mark Brown

While your posting private conversations (not that I care one bit I can only
see how it hurt your credibility further) why don't you tell them that I
offered to write a full years worth of articles from data, psychological to
finish system for S&C?  I was turned down I guess because I offered no
advertising dollars.  I was offering to benefit your readers which should in
return benefit your pocket book.  But you remind me of a retail broker "live
for today"  get the money while its hot.  Everyone is a looser anyway and
the turnover is high so why worry about long term relationships!

About the Market Profile I submitted it for review and you guys immediately
started faxing me ad information.  Showing the page layouts and a price
schedule, I guess I should have taken that as a hint to pay or get no
review.  That turned out to be just the case, and so I have learned one more
dirty trick from guys like you and Bill Cruz.

ps What have I learned?  That if I hand TradeWareX over to you for a review
it had better be accompanied with a check for a full page advertisement or
else.  I could have a product that is 100 times better than TS but unless I
am willing to spend more than they for ads, TW would be doomed to a bad
review.   If I spent as much as Omega on ads I would just buy your magazine
which is about what Cruz has done.   He has purchased your opinions with ad
dollars, I refuse to do the same.

Mark Brown
http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/white1.gif
http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/white2.gif

> >Here's the litmus test - if TASC publishes an article about TraderWare,
I'll believe that it is not editorially tainted.  That is, unless Mark has
signed up for a long term contract :~).