Re: Just go away

I'm probably going to play it smart and not trade the S&P Monday the real
force Jim Cox is playing hardball that day and going garble up everybody's
lunch. Well maybe just wise to hide your lunch box and trade that will be
probably suffice.

Robert

He acquires other peoples
systems, and then just gives it away. If you think that is cool, then I
WILL
eat your lunch in next Monday's S&P.

(Wow, you sound like a real force. Please don't eat my lunch ok?)