87 Crash

That last post reminded me of that black Monday back in 87. I was then and
still am a broker and had clients taking money out of the money market
accounts in panic. If the Feds plan of supporting the market had failed
where would we be today. Microsoft probably would have gone bust so no Bill
Gates. Technology would have maybe been set back 10 years but who knows. It
was a scary time it busted my firm and a lot of brokers quit soon after. I
hope to never see anything like that again but I know I will, hope its much
much later.

Robert