RE: Language

"Omega devoted YEARS to the development of TS200i and how FUCKED UP it
> is, I believe the question above is valid and the emphasis on the curse
> words is also valid."

I'd also like to add:

1. Given how much time I waste trying to first fix the problems first before
calling

2. Given that I spend even more time I waste on the phone with their support
only to determine that yep it's a bug.

3. Given how much data I loose due to the inability of the Global Server to
remain connected to BMI's PIECE OF SHIT server.

4. Given how more much money I'm forced to spend because
	a) global server likes to crash thereby missing ticks and I have to go buy
it
	b) tradesatin 4 won't correctly import data from ts4
	c) miserybank.com doesn't deliver accurate intraday data and it only goes
back a day and even though the program lets me set any date.

5. Given that I not only paid for the privilege of alpha testing their
software but generously give my time for free all because I want them to fix
these things to make the platform useable.

6. Given that my great product ideas are routinely ignored because they
focus on functionality rather than glamour.  In other words, Bill knows he
can sell eye candy easier than he can sell substance.

7. Given how TS5 does not always generate timely trading signals because it
doesn't always refresh and update the chart and indicators when a new tick
arrives.

7.5 Given how some futures markets are just plotted with downright
inaccurate price data (i.e. DJY plotted in the 30'd instead of 83, 84, 85).
How the HELL that gets in there I don't know but the same data is recorded
accurately in TS4.

8. Given how I stand to loose god knows how much when my trading signals
aren't calculated properly because the charting module doesn't load in
Sunday afternoon's trade data.

9. Given how charting refuses to load today's data telling me that today's
date is invalid

10. Given how TS5 refuses to load data for markets that don't trade over
night (i.e. meats, softs, etc)if you've installed the app with a system
clock that is
	1) at least a day behind the current.
	2) or when the time zone isn't set correctly
11. Given how miserybank.com lets me set download for intraday data as far
back as I want to for all futures markets but then fails to download even
the current day

12. Given how EasyLanguage unexpectedly crashes

13. Given how the Help module unexpectedly crashes

14. (I haven't had charting unexpectedly crash anymore as of the second
release)

15 Given how the server unexpectedly disconnects from BMI

16. Given how I've probably only scratched the surface of why this thing is
not reliable yet

17. GIVEN HOW I CAN'T USE THE DAMN THING I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT'S NOT
RELIABLE...

..Can't you even begin to see why emotions might run a little to the high
side here and why use of the phrase FUCKED UP is accurate and poignant?

The letter from this gentlemen reflects REAL feelings about REAL problems
REAL traders face.  This is about as real and as professional as your going
to get.  Go down to the floor of any exchange and see how "professional"
those men are.  I think you'd better take your ear muffs.

Where the HELL is my y2k patch anyway?

b.