RE: Blather from Mark Brown

The REAL question, seemingly carefully avoided, is whether or not the
advertisers are REGULAR advertisers, not ONLY in the issue where they were
reviewed.

If vendor (pick one) has advertised in the last 24 consecutive issues of
TASC, and also advertises in this month's TASC where a review of their
product/service is done, SO WHAT?  Proves absolutely NOTHING.

If, on the other hand, they have never advertised in TASC before their
(favorable?) review, and have never since, well, that's a bit different.  I
doubt that this is the situation in most cases...

Doug