Spamming for TraderWareX + Quote.com

Hey, Mark, stop spamming us!

>Effective immediately to better serve our potential clients, we are shelving
>the development of our own internet data feed in favor of using Quote.com.
>We have more experience in software than we do data feeds. I have been
>running our own data feed for some time now.  However the resources, namely
>servers and multiple locations and bandwidth acquirement are all larger that
>we had originally anticipated.  This is due the extraordinary features that
>we are offering in our product.
>
>1.) Features like unlimited historical intra and daily on demand, even
>during trading hours.
>
>2.) Complete data base maintenance behind the scenes like stock splits and
>value changes as well as auto adding new contracts ect.
>
>3.) We also have a client side user definable data scrubber to filter bad
>ticks ect.
>
>4.) And the feature I liked the most which was automatic data retrieval and
>patching of historical data anytime you logged on to our server.
>
>We will be extending all these features and more into TradeWareX utilizing
>the Quote.com data feed.  We felt like this was a smart move on our part
>also because Quote.com is very strong in the internet data feed business,
>with the clear advantage. We will now take that advantage and build upon it
>with our software.
>
>The combination of VB programmability and practical unlimited capabilities
>of TradeWareX coupled with the best internet data feed available Quote.com
>will set the standard for all internet based trading platforms to come.
>
>Thanks,
>Mark Brown
>
>For questions or comments the following:
>
>Quote.com Representative
>Gibbons Burke <gibbons@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>TraderWare.com Partner
>Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.