TraderWareX + Quote.com

Effective immediately to better serve our potential clients, we are shelving
the development of our own internet data feed in favor of using Quote.com.
We have more experience in software than we do data feeds. I have been
running our own data feed for some time now.  However the resources, namely
servers and multiple locations and bandwidth acquirement are all larger that
we had originally anticipated.  This is due the extraordinary features that
we are offering in our product.

1.) Features like unlimited historical intra and daily on demand, even
during trading hours.

2.) Complete data base maintenance behind the scenes like stock splits and
value changes as well as auto adding new contracts ect.

3.) We also have a client side user definable data scrubber to filter bad
ticks ect.

4.) And the feature I liked the most which was automatic data retrieval and
patching of historical data anytime you logged on to our server.

We will be extending all these features and more into TradeWareX utilizing
the Quote.com data feed.  We felt like this was a smart move on our part
also because Quote.com is very strong in the internet data feed business,
with the clear advantage. We will now take that advantage and build upon it
with our software.

The combination of VB programmability and practical unlimited capabilities
of TradeWareX coupled with the best internet data feed available Quote.com
will set the standard for all internet based trading platforms to come.

Thanks,
Mark Brown

For questions or comments the following:

Quote.com Representative
Gibbons Burke <gibbons@xxxxxxxxx>

TraderWare.com Partner
Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>