RE: y2k fix

The degree to to which it gets wacked will depend on how extensive their
changes were.  And they probably were.  Does any know what they're having to
change?  Knowing where they made the changes can help avoid problems.

Also can anyone give me a clue about why TS5 is plotting DJY9U real time
pricescale in the 30's (ie. 33.5, 33.6, 33.7, etc.).  JY and other day
currencies plots ok.

Is anyone having trouble plotting Sunday's RT currency data with 2000i?

http://www.markbrown.com