Re: Andrew; TASAC Editorship

At 05:18 PM 1999-06-17 -0400, Robert Howe wrote:
> [...]

Regulated free markets is a better choice.
1. How can one making discerning judgements if most the most prominent sources
of information are tainted?
2. Like it or not, a lie repeated often enough will be become truth.
Fragility of the
human cognitive system.
To use a financial markets example, are you better off when Livermore could
make
money or after regulations were established and he couldn't make money anymore?