Re: TraderWareX + Quote.com

> I think that would be a mistake because you don't really know what that
arena is going to be like in 3 years. Maybe it would be more feasible to add
that later instead of shelving to make your deadline.

> Robert

We plan to expand on the Quote.com service by backing up their service and
possible holes in historical data with our own data feed.  We do plan to
continue our own data feed plant and have it operational for a backup after
we interface with Quote.com.  Our marketing efforts will be focused on
promoting the combination of Quote.com and TradeWareX exclusively.

The architecture may look something like this, all real time data for
clients of TraderWareX will come from Quote.com.  All historical data that
is stored on the client side for testing ect. may be a combination of
Quote.com data and or TraderWareX supplied data.  Especially since we plan
to offer substantially more historical data than is available currently with
Quote.com.  So in effect we will be supplementing possible any missing or
desired historical data that may be wanted by the client.

Mark