title bars

Richard MacNeil
On v4 when I minimized a chart window the title next to the
windows 98 icon was SP9U- 1 MIN indicating a 1 min chart that
was minimized, now with 2000i the reduced chart reads

Tradestation chart-(SP U9) S&P 500 index LAST- 1MIN

 I have to have the minimized window almost across the entire
bottom of the page , when you have more than 1 minimized window
you cant see which is a 1 min or a 5 min , any way too have the
title just tell you what the time frame is on the reduced window