ela problem

Hi,
I need to code an entry signal in an intraday system that uses 90 minute
bar and close all positions at end of day. It is for the Spanish market
which works from 10:00 am to 05:15 pm, but I dont want to use the first
15 minutes. Tha system uses the open of 10:00 am to place both long and
short stop entries, but what I want to do is not to use the open of
10:00 am but the open of 10:15 pm (though I use 90 minute bar, I just
want to skip the first 15 minutes madness!). Thanks for any help!
Happy trading,
Jose