Re: Continuous vs Perpetual - which one is the best!

> despite your performance or your experiences, i'd be careful of ANY trader
who uses definitive generalizations about ANY aspect of the market.

> the 'TRUE NATURE' of the market is still unknown to you.  unless of course
you can paint a picture of the FUTURE.

> and you can not.

I have a complete understanding of what I do and what can go wrong.  I have
not only hypothetically proven to myself that it works.  I have years of
real money experience that it works.  I have a plan of action and with cold
mechanical malice I carry out that plan of action.

However I can make no claim that the sun will rise tomorrow, so then how
could I claim that what I do will continue to work?  Though I will make no
claim that either of the named events above will continue in the future.
Nothing nor anyone can sway my conviction that what I do will endure with
time.

Mark Brown