Re: Continuous vs Perpetual - which one is the best!

mark johnson the janitor is wrong on this one....s&p futures (jun, sep,
dec) never traded as high as 300 in 1982. i still don't know what in
the hell he's rambling about other than a thinly veiled attempt to
attack mb/perpetual contracts.  big deal. use what works for you. since
i run tests on a tick by tick basis, i don't use adjustable contracts
on any kind, i just rollover in my tests at the same time i rollover in
real time trading. rarely do i test further back than a couple of
years, so this works for me.

TJ

so is 300 or 120 the lie??? look's to me that 120 is closer to the
truth---from one who traded em at that time