Re: Last try at 2000i

In addition to the vastly increased speed with NT4, you get away from the
daily crashes that TS2Ki seems to cause by running out of resources.  Since
I went to NT4, I've actually gone 4 days in a row on one occasion without
rebooting or crashing.    With WIN98, if I had more than 10 workspaces open
(each with three charts, a weekly, daily, and 10 minute chart for one
symbol), and with a total of 6 indicators in each workspace, I would be
virtually guaranteed or crashing within about 3 hours of opening the last
of these workstations.  Now, I've had 15 such workspaces open for up to 4
days with no problem.   I think OR should tell its customers up front that
WINNT is a practical minimum OS for TS2Ki.

-uf