Re: Last try at 2000i

I did a speed comparisons of WinNT 4 and Win98 by compiling a large
project (I know this isn't TS, but this is the only data I have). It
was done on the same computer using a dual boot setup:

Win98: 12 minutes
WinNT: 2min and 30 secs

Huge difference. I suspect it's related to NT's much better (buffering)
filesystem, which definitely could effect TS with data collection
running in the background.

Hope this helps.

Allan