Re: LEARNING

From: The Omega Man <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: LEARNING

> You guys don't get it, do you?
>
> This is not about lawyers.  This is about all maggots (clergy,
politicians,
> journalists, lawyers, ...) who derive their bogus livelihoods by the
> destruction or theft of values produced by others.  It is about the
> difference between honest, mighty, rational, productive value producers
and
> dishonest, lazy, mystical, altruistic, destructive vermin.
>
> There is a fundamental choice in life:  to live by one's own productive
> effort - by the production of values - or to live off the efforts of
> others - by stealing or destroying the values others produce.  Lawyers
have
> chosen the second path and thereby made themselves worthy of our contempt.
> They are value-destroying pip squeaks who never come to understand what it
> means to create something of value.  They are, at root, dishonest.
Because
> they know their own dishonesty they must rationalize their own
self-esteem,
> or they would kill themselves.
>
> I will not take more of time to explain these things to you.  You must
> educate yourself on the difference between the titans of business and the
> unhappy clowns and slugs.  I ask only one thing:  Before you fire off
> another meaningless reply, think about what I have written.  If, after
truly
> thinking about it, you disagree with me, then by all means, fire away.
But
> think about it first.  Do you really disagree with what I've written?  Or,
> deep down, do you know that it is the truth?
>

> The Omega Man

I've been trying to constructively evaluate your ideas - but his type of
irrational rant seems to belong on an alt.religion newsgroup.    I don't
believe this list should be used to slander a whole group of individuals who
happend to make their profession as lawyers, or traders or whatever.     I
can only hope you are not in any kind of position of responsibility.