Re:Cable modem/Internet

I used BMI cable for over a year and quit because they don't have the
bandwidth to send important symbols I need.  They are more reliable than
the Internet cable modem I am using now for PC Quotes feed for Omega.
PC Quotes is pretty good, but the cable company will get a tap out of
balance or chase some illegal server and you are down until they turn it
on again.  Meanwhile the Cable TV part will work, but no internet.  I
also use DTN satellite, but I have more of the symbols I need in PC
Quotes.  The satellite goes off during bad storms which we do have in
Texas and I'm not about to adjust my dish on top of the house in a
serious storm.

I will not use the Internet feed without a backup.  One trade can pay
for the whole years feed or one loss can cost more than both feeds cost
in a year.

Jimmy