Re: Chicago Seminar

If you're into late night blues music (what chicago is famous for), check
out "Buddy Guy's Legends" - a real spit and sawdust authentic type of place.
Get there early if you want a seat, they also serve food (pub grub not fine
dining).  Any taxi driver and hotel person will know it.  There's usually a
fair few tourists mixed in with the locals, but always a great atmosphere.
Highly recommended.

Simon.