Re: Electronic Trading

The bonds have been super fast much faster than calling your orders in
until today using ET.
I used market orders and knew where I fill was but it took maybe five
minutes for the report to come back. I can't say why has been very good in
the past, btw my fills were accurate just late reporting.

Robert