Re: Electronic Trading

yes, i know what danny boy meant :))

onward to your points: no, nasdaq has not had a pit, and no, i don't
know about its stability or quality of fills since i've never traded
nasdaq, nor do i intend to start in the future.

again, my point is any futures contract that is electronically traded
will have a pit backup, nasdaq notwithstanding. guess the merc is
trying telling us something, huh? :))

TJ