Re: LEARNING

TJ -

I make no suggestion that you, or anyone else who is not interested in
learning, should purchase a course, a book, a trading system, an indicator,
or any other training tool.  My suggestion is made to those who DO desire to
purchase such things, but hesitate to do so because of price.

I do not advocate knowledge for knowledge's sake.  I advocate that you do
what, in your own judgement, is best for you - for your own sake.

My suggestion is that it is counter productive to prevent oneself from
learning, if one desires to do so.  My suggestion is that he who does not
purchase the training materials in which he is interested is being penny-
wise and pound-foolish.  He is selling his most precious commodity - his
time - for relative peanuts.

Purchase that which interests you.

All the best,

The Omega Man