Re: Unfair Advantag

> As far as analysis goes, we are principally a data vendor who is compelled
> to follow every market on earth, no matter how obscure.

Which is why you agreed to pay me a sum of money for a database a now
deceased friend of mine and I had assembled by hand (the money to be paid to
his surviving young son - who could really use it).

I want to let you know that I am very upset that although I sent you the
data many months ago - the widow had not yet received the money promised (as
of 5 days ago - when I last spoke to her).  I won't sue you over this -
because it's not worth it.  I'll just let people know that you're not a man
of your word.  Robyn