Re: System's

I, too, found it interesting.

For what it's worth, I use an intermaterket setup (currency vs t-bill)
that, in SuperCharts makes a lot of money, with a lot of draw down.  As
entry signals go, inside days seemed to work pretty good, if only to
instill a stop loss, if only I'd heed them. So, as far as my trading pot
goes, it's broke. So, I've been lurking about trying to locate signals and
gather my bearings.

Anyway, this thread stimulated thoughts, ideas for me. Thanks to all.

Jack