Re: A quotation related to the Florida thread

You guys are too funny.  Seriously, this is actually one of the more informative
threads I've read so far on this list.  (I'm still awaiting someone to acuse Bill
Cruz of somehow being on this ass-end of this!)

But, again, seriously, you may know of a school of economics that focuses on the
market dynamics of politics. It's called public choice and George Mason University
is it's guiding point.  Like Austrian economics, it's founders and early theorists
abhor statistical analysis -- Hayek referred to statistical economics as
scientism.  Anyway, I believe that some newer grads of public choice -- Ph.D.'s in
search of a doctoral thesis, have taken to stats.

Which brings me to my question: has anyone attempted to model political activity
in TradeStation, versus, say, bonds or S&P?

If you want to talk about gun laws - and, yes, they are bullshit, no account, no
effect, feelgood legislation (happy?), let's talk about plotting gun restrictions
versus the behavior of some commodity instrument from which we can all profit.