Re: Futures Magazine/Bill Williams

At 11:29 AM 6/7/99 -0500, Patrick White wrote:
>Where is David Cicia when we need him?
>
>Patrick White

I must be making alot of progress with the emotional control one needs to
be a good trader because crap like this used to inflame me beyond what you
can imagine. This time when I saw it, I just hit delete.

I've concluded that part of what one needs in this business is the ability
to spot a scam, and if people on this list can't do that by now I'm not
going to try and save them.

Hell, I just saw someone order a system from Windsor books, in spite of
warnings here and elswhere, and is now asking for help coding it!! You
deserve to lose. Be my guest.

I have found a great site that has a method that could do wonders for your
emotional life, if you have the determination to use it. This is what has
helped me the most in over 30 years of searching. Mastering your emotions
may be the most important ingredient for success in trading or in life.
www.shalif.com There's a whole book there. This is truly good stuff. Don't
waste your time on back and forth on the latest con-job.

I still say beware of the con, but I guess most people have to learn the
hard way.

David Cicia