Re: ACTIVEX INTEGRATION

> I'm trying to lead you down a path here Markus...
>
> What's the purpose of the integration of Excel into TS?  Where's it
headed? What are the possibilities?  What does its integration prevent you
from having to do...???

> The Omega Man

ooh ooh mr. cotter i know the answer to that question!   they have poorly
attempted to integrate excel into bs2k so i wont have to worry about bs2k
not working the way it should?  i can stay focused on building my own
platform outta excel,  just hope we don't all figure out we can buy excel
and run it on its own, using a universal server without having to spend
2500.00 on bs2k?   waz that your point omega spam man?  gee your as smart as
your name implies!

we be brown's