Re: closing at top of bar range

I think it is and I have the same question.  That's one of the things I want to
explore.  Here's a hunch on how they might be different.  Stochs have a tendency
to get "stuck"  in overbought/oversold territory.  Perhaps position in range can
alert us earlier to when the move has exhausted itself.  %K is essentially
"position in last x days range" so as I've set up this indicator is it a 1 day
%K.
I've never plotted it and I'll try to do that this week to see how it behaves.