Re: ACTIVEX INTEGRATION

> Boy, that Excel platform sure seems popular...  What's the big attraction?

its more like desperation,  we will be including our own version of excel in
traderware, it will use the same formulas ect.   the difference is the data
is easily accessible and the VB code for the indicators and systems can be
called to it.   everyone is worried about the lack of a professional trading
platform and so having been screwed over by various software vendors.
people wish to become more self reliant, and less dependent on  some CEO who
obviously is so rich now he never has time to use his own program.   that is
except on the weekends when he demo's it offline when its safer to do so.

> Anyone using the ActiveX integration features of ProSuite?

yea the good thing about BS2000i is that you can bring an ActiveX control
like TraderWare into it and use it.   By BS (I think a registered trademark)
being able to house a browser it will be able to use many better products.
But an internet browser will do the same and much better, so I guess the way
Cruz will have to make their money (if they don't junk BS and rewrite it) is
to start charging 2500.00 for a restocking fee and put the request line for
the RMA's on a 1-900 line.

 Anyone using the built-in Word, Excel, or browser?

we cant get the program to run let alone use the hog for this stuff.   you
have been gone awhile haven't you?

mark (in the real world) brown