Re: EZlanguage and TurboPAscal from Borland ?

C is newer than Pascal.

C is a subset of C++.  All C is C++ by definition.  (However, all C++ is not
C, of course.)

I'd avoid the object-oriented languages (like C++) if you are just getting
started.

There are many ways to teach yourself to program.  How good is your English?
Can you understand the tutorials that are built into the Help in Visual C++?

The Omega Man

Knock down the old gray walls.