Ela disorder.

Sorry guys, but this letter can sound some philosophical. I usually work
with many indicators, systems, showmes, etc.
Is there a degree of hierarchy when i save a systems, indicator, etc.,
under TS,  like the options you can find in any other Window based
program?
I do this questions because when i work with my computer i try to
organize the things in directories. If i am working with some project, i
create a directory for this propose and save on it all the things
related with the project, excel files, word files, pictures, etc.
Can i do this thing with the systems,indicators, etc., created under TS
4.0. Or the only choice that i have is work with a unique list of
indicators/showme/paintbar/systems? When i open a file under
TradeStation, can i pick the dir.?. Sorry Mr. ELA fanatics but there are
many "primitive" things in TS 4.0.
Any help is welcome.
Hernan