Re: System's & just two question for MB

> You can sell the brekout of  yesterday high or sell a breakout of today
high but then when  and where is the exit?

i would never sell a high or buy a low,  and if i did and it worked out i
would take it a an omen of bad luck and give the money to charity when it
happens.  you have refrenced above selling the high and buying the low.
this is not what i wrote about is it?   this is the training of what you
have to overcome to understand what i do.

> You can enter on a dip and then exit on the previous swing high.(this seem
better but  we can't call it counter trend)

never mentioned this did i?  again this is preconception and sounds like a
linda - larry thing or a revamp turtle thing.

> This kind of strategies are, for me, too much  difficult to code so I have
never tried them.

now we are making progress, you understand why you dont understand.  you
stated it wasnt easy for you to learn to go with the trend,  this would seem
fall off the log easy compared to counter trend trading.  so given the ease
of coding trending methods and understanding them.   i would suggest the
effort's to learn something else may overwhelm you and so stay with what you
know, if you find it too much work to try something new.  i personally
perfer to only come by things the hard way and will immeditely abandon the
easy path even if it works.

i have a theory that nothing that is easy as far as the markets are
concerned will hold up as well as something that is complicated.  and as a
side note what i considered complicated years ago, i now think are simple.
so their is (as should be) a vast gap between being a worker in a trade and
being a craftsman.  just like in trade work the one who is most capable and
works the hardest and smartest will bring home the biggest pay check.  that
doesnt mean that they cant both make money.  it also means that an
apprentice (with hard work and smarts) can not hope to become a craftsman,
he can if wants to.  desire and passion drives the most successful traders
either you have it or you dont.

 mark brown

> Ok friends, I am ready to learn somethings new.

we have tried to teach you something new, what you want is it dropped in
your lap?

> Is somebody  out there so nice to post one or two counter trend strategies
for me!?

see?

> Come on Lowrence share something with us...  : )

see?