RE: glimmer of hope II

yeah, yeah, I know;  but the wkshop was offered up in the context of the old
TS4 workshops, concept being to get training beyond the manuals.  Not an
unknown concept to pay for, after all.  Lack of manuals, lack of stable
product, lack of toll-free, etc puts it in a different light, I'll admit.
But none of the nickel-dimeing adds up to a p--- hole in snow if the promise
of the product can be realized & used to profit.  While that remains to be
seen, and while I've cursed Omega on and off the phone, If I can make it
work while lots of others are chattering to no productive end, well...
If I can't then I wasted my time, but even then I'm no worse off than if I
wasted time in this thread's ongoing circle jerk about Cruz.  The reality is
the product as delivered, sucks big time.  Pre-Beta at best.  Unworkable at
worst. Unknown likelihood of success.  We been had.

So we all have 5 choices: Get a life. Get a plan. Get on with it. Get over
it. Get nowhere.