Re: System's

Mr. Marius... this post just shows that you are
applying the 'canned' system ballbusting backtesting
techniques without really thinking about what you are
doing.

First, I don't own aberration, I'm not involved with
the creator and I would NEVER buy a system from
someone else unless it was completely white box
(someone gave me ALL the details -code- of the
system).  And I'm not saying that aberration is good
or bad because I do not own it or dealt with it at
all.

But I do no my charts... and what I want to say is
that if a system -or trading technique if you will- is
meant to identify and make profit of a chart that
looks like this:

    I       I
  I   I   I
I       I

(I hope it shows in your email editor)

And you throw at it a chart that looks like this:

              I   I
I   I   I   I   I   I
  I   I   I

Then it will not do as well because the patterns that
it was ment to find are simply not present in the
different time compression.  Choosing the right time
compression should go hand in hand with your system
and should change from market to market because it
will change the type of patters that show up in your
chart.   Using MB's analogy, these slippers might not
work for mountain climbing...