Re: TS2k chart $ADVN

Jimmy and List,
I cannot get BMI's symbol $COMPQ (Nasdaq Composite) to load in  a 2000i
quote monitor cell. It says "connected" in the Global Server, but when I
enter the symbol in a quote monitor window within a workspace it says "No
Data." I emailed BMI and they said they were sending the data, so it must be
a tradestation problem. Anyone else getting $COMPQ, and if so what settings
are you using to get the Nasdaq Composite?
Thanks.