Bugs life

As a possible upgrader to TS2000 from TS4 v21 and following concern on the
list over aspects of TS2000 SP2  I emailed Omega asking for their comments
on various bugs -  I received a reply "Technical Support is provided to our
customers based upon the product that they own."

Wow, interesting policy.  You might know about the bugs and ask us but we
aint gonna tell you anything other than our marketing hype and affect your
decision to upgrade. However, when you do upgrade the bugs will keep you
chasing your ass until your eyes pop out, then we can offer you technical
support on a long distance phone call and flog you a $100 course on "how to
get our software to work ."

 I call that fraudulent trading and fraudsters go to prison.