Re: CSI Data

> Even though there have been dozens (literally) of upgrades in that time, I
have only used a few. I'm currently way back at 1.71.5. I just stick with
one that does what I need and only upgrade when there is some function /
improvement I have to have.

Scott thats what I wanted to do, but the old version I had was so old that
they made me upgrade!  It has been a horror every since.  It seems that
every time I dounload  cringe to think what will popup on my screen and tell
me what's next.  I have been locked out of my data base, I have been denied
service.  I have been promised new disk that would fix the mess, only to
receive them and have it screw up even worst!   They have so many builds now
I have no clue which one had the features I liked and could tolerate vs the
improvements.  Pelletier seems to be trying to make a TradeStation outta
this thing,  and I'm darn sick and tired of it.

While I'm at it, I have had such a fear of exceeding my allowable monthly
downloads, that I only do so when I absolutely need the data.  Conserving
the very few allocated downloads each month,  It seems when I need the data
the most I cant get it.   I have the CSI data only for a backup when I build
some perp data files and when I need it I really need it!   So sometimes
because of my infrequent downloads they have changed my whole world from one
download to the next.  Once I missed out on three (so called) upgrades.

The real Unfair Advantage is that you have limited downloads and you have to
pay a year in advance.  And so then after they get your money they can play
with the software bugs all they want and you have to take it or else.  Is
this company in Florida too?  Wonder where CSI got their programmers?
wondering if Omega had a big lay off?

mb