Re: Trading like a dufus ...

> four, if a day trader, always, always, always try to finish the day at
least
> breakeven.

TJ,

This is a point that you made several months ago. It is not something that I
had ever considered for daytrading. I researched a position trading approach
for early in the day - switching to a higher % win scalping method if the
first one or two position trades were losses.

I had some moderate success with this approach but not to the point where
almost all days finish at least breakeven. Ofcourse often it was
counterproductive - skipping position trades later in the day ended up being
costly.

I currently trade both approaches all day. I have found that it is the
diversification of approaches that smooths out the magnitude of winning and
losing days. However, plenty of days still end up as losers.

Could you suggest how to get closer to a majority of "at least breakeven
days"?