RE: Trading like a dufus ...

Well said!

Michael Dell (Dell Computer) has a saying that applies to trading:

"Don't perfume the pig"

i.e. don't try to mask or make your [trading] mistakes look better.  Dump
the pig while the dumping is good...

I think this is one of "those" lessons that are unfortunately learned by
most of us the hard way...

A believer,

Doug