Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 19:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Trade Jack <trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 200 Period Moving Average!
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

as a trader, i don't make forecasts.

however, i believe the market will resolve itself in one of two
scenarios:
1. false upside breakouts in the major indices, followed by a crash to
new lows 720-740 basis dec s&p, or,

2. a weak down move that will be heavily shorted, followed by an
accelerated upmove (short covering and new institutional buying) to
all time highs 1300+.

my bets are for scenario 2 since a majority of traders are looking for
scenario 1.

TJ

---Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be interested in hearing any other comments on this subject or
other perspectives on the current technical situation in the Market.