Re: CALLING ALL CONTRARIANS...

:Margin debt went up 30%
:Money is flowing out of mutual funds and into etrade
:type accounts
:
:And the best sign of all...
:My barber is now talking about buying stock
:
:One signal is not met yet the Elves on wall street
:week aren't all bullish yet.

Yeah but those people are fundamentalists. Bernadette Murphy and Ralph
Acampora may consider themselves as technicians but they are using
technologies from the 1970s. And while we're at it, what can we say when
Gail Dudack, who considers herself a technician, uses the same stuff as
Murphy and Acampora but comes to a different conclusion?