Re: Upcoming How to Trade with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i workshops

  • To: Alexander Levitin <alevitin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Upcoming How to Trade with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i workshops
  • From: Ullrich Fischer <uf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

I attended this about a month ago.  It doesn't really go into installation
issues much, but does a good job of covering all the features of
TS2Ki.  For the price, it is worth it.  You should probably install TS2Ki
on your system first and make sure it is working.

My advice is don't use the tech. support phone line.  Use e-mail.  They
usually respond to email the same day or the next business day.  So far,
they've been quite helpful.  For the price of the software, I would expect
at least an 800 tech support line, but at least they're responsive to email.

Good luck.

-uf