Upcoming How to Trade with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i workshops

  • To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Upcoming How to Trade with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i workshops
  • From: Alexander Levitin <alevitin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Comrades:

OMEG announced a workshop "How to Trade with Omega Research ProSuite
2000i" for $100. Did any of you attended this workshop? From the content
I understood that it is about how to use the 2000i (not how to trade).

Here is my logic: when and if I will try 2000i (after new year) the cost
of one call for tech support will greater exceed $100. Last I have heard
waiting time was a few hours (payable at our end of the line). If I
could learn any batons on 2000i then $100 even with interest till new
year is a bargain.

Please, advise.

Comrade Alex.