Re: Re:How to use DLLs ?

Sentinel,

If Open > Close then ....

Works fine (I used the code below modified by Yann and myself).
But necessarily, the bar needs to be completed, then EZlanguage is able to
compare the Open price and the close price on the same bar.
And if the condition is met, you here the bip just when a new bar is
created.
I'm testing this on a 1 min bar chart and It seems that when the condition
is met, it beeps several times on the new bar (may be,EZL is checking
several times), and it stops right after the completion of this new bar if
this last one doesn't meet the condition.

var: LCT(false);

DefineDLLFunc: "USER32.DLL",bool,"MessageBeep",int;

LCT = Date = LastCalcDate and Time = LastCalcTime;

if LCT then begin
      If Open > Close  then MessageBeep(0);
end;

Rgds,