RE: Comstock data

Bob
I was using S&P Comstock satellite with TS4.  I quit due to many
incompatibilities between TS4 and Comstock data.  I had the same problem
with market statistics and there is a solution for that.

I dont remember the exact procedure so call tech support.  See if you can
get Ralph.  He was the only human with any brains at Comstock when I delt
with them.  Here is what I remember.

You have to start Comstock's own software, SPC or WSPC.  Then type the
following symbols in the SPC quote page:
Tick#n
Tiki#n
ISSU#HLN
ISSQ#HLN
INDU#V
UVOL#VH
DVOL#H
QVOL#VHL
This will then let the Comstock box parse out the quotes for individual mkt
stats like Up Vol, Dn Vol etc under a separate symbol which you can chart
and quote.  I only gave you the symbols for NYSE and NASDAQ the same
procudure works for AMEX.

Then save the SPC quote page and close it out.  Then open TS4.  I think it
works right away but maybe it takes awhile.  In TS4 use the symbol Tick.N to
get Tick.  And ISSU.H to get Adv Issues and ISSU.L to get Decl Issues etc.

Hope this helps
Bill