Re: TS2k ...is it trash??

Ok so I loaded the program and all of the data from
the history bank
then i go to try to load the sample files that came
with it. What do i get but 2 messages

1) Incorrect data format
2) Catastrophic error

I found the second one most interesting since even
Microsoft software has never given me that message.

Is it worth going any further or should i just delete
all of the files and install TS 4.0 ?

Dick

--- Edandrea <edandrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Larry Wright wrote:
>
> > I'd be very interested to know if it still runs
> well when you 'load' it a
> > bit more, say with 100+ indicators, with 10,000+
> bars, and down to the
> > 1-tick level.
> >
> > Thanks for the input.
> >
> > Larry
>
> Larry,
> Sorry pal. You won't be getting that information
> from me. Fortunately, It hasn't
> been necessary to load the program with that much
> garbage to be profitable. Just
> as a rough guesstimate though, it would probably
> slow down considerably. Glad to
> have been a data point.
> Best Regards,
> Eddie